The Age of the Ring

Map .  
: [1] 2 3 ... 10   
: King's Kidnapping  ( 47141 )
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Celebmornie

« : November 03, 2005, 03:01:35 AM »

(Okay....I got this idea then I had some trouble getting it from my mind into a plot...This is basically where I want this rp to go...)

Plot: In the land of Marcenia a girl is kidnapped, only this girl was the princess. The man who kidnapped her mistakes her for her handmaid and takes her back to his land (Cerana), this man is the king of these lands and is at war with the king of Marcenia. He kidnappes her as a warning to the people of Marcenia, so they would know better than to mess with him because he could be in and out taking whatever he wanted in the process without being caught. The princess doesn't correct his thoughts of her being the maid so that he wouldn't use her against her father in order to win the war. She runs into a spy that was planted in the kings castle to gather information and recognizes the spy as a friend of hers from when she was little, and they become friends again and she is happy to have someone to talk to when not tending to the king. She attempts to put a stop on some of the king's attack plans and passes information to the spy to send home because she can get inside the secret meetings seeing as she is the king's maid. She gives the king a hard time an doesn't always listen to what she is told to do and the king finds himself falling for her. So he attempts to get her to fall in-love with him in return. She resists but finds herself falling for him in return.

Char's needed:
Princess ~ Me
King ~ Sam G.
Bestfriend/Spy
King & Queen of Marcenia
Other original char's

Name: Heather (Princess Megan)
Desc:
Bio: She isn't one of those princess that never do anything for themselves. She only had one maid because it was basically required and she treated her more as a friend than a maid. She is a nice person and is a major daddy's girl. She likes to go outside the castle dressed as a commoner so she isn't oggled and stared at. (Other stuff when I think of it)[/color]
Samwise Gamgee
Gwaith-i-Mírdain
Hobbit
Mythical

Mushrooms 0

: Female
: 2345

Protected by Viggoangel + Protector of Midge Modge

« #1 : November 03, 2005, 07:45:59 PM »

Name: Eleniel Ancalimë (King Eleniel)
Desc: 
Bio: He is the King of Cerana, and kidnapped Heather, believing that she was a maid. He is falling for her.. You know it all!

When Sam gives up hope, there is no hope

Sam left the tunnel-side and shrank towards Frodo, and their hands met and clasped, and so together they still went on
:D Voted 'Best Female Roleplayer', 'Most Dedicated to Roleplay' and 'Best Roleplay Character'! :D
Celebmornie

« #2 : November 05, 2005, 05:48:10 AM »

(Well...gonna start now and if ne one else would like to join feel free too)

{This starts about a week after she is kidnapped...They have just reached his castle}

*Looks around the room she was given sitting down on the bed and glaring out the window. How am I going to get out of this? she thinks laying back and stareing at the celing a tear escaping her eye and disappearing down her face and into her hair.*
Samwise Gamgee
Gwaith-i-Mírdain
Hobbit
Mythical

Mushrooms 0

« #3 : November 06, 2005, 02:38:25 AM »

Eleniel sat in his room, many thoughts running through his head. He smiled smugly as he thought about the maid he had kidnapped. It would teach that king who he was messing with. Maybe next time, if the other King continued, Eleniel might even take his daughter... but no, that would only be when it became extreme. Eleniel got to his feet, pacing across the room. He would check on the new maid soon, as she was now his

Sam left the tunnel-side and shrank towards Frodo, and their hands met and clasped, and so together they still went on
:D Voted 'Best Female Roleplayer', 'Most Dedicated to Roleplay' and 'Best Roleplay Character'! :D
Celebmornie

« #4 : November 07, 2005, 12:43:35 AM »

*Wipeing away the tears she sighs and sits up going over to the dresser she looks inside and seeing no clothes there she starts to wonder if she was going to have to wear the same clothes day after day. She would have to ask her new 'master' about it. She decides to try to find him. She makes her way down the hall ignoring most doors and figuring as the king he would be behind the most elaborate door she found. Once she found a huge set of door with intricate designs drawin on it she knocks hopeing she was right*
Samwise Gamgee
Gwaith-i-Mírdain
Hobbit
Mythical

Mushrooms 0

« #5 : November 07, 2005, 12:54:22 AM »

"What?" Aurendil demanded angrily, having not wanted to be disturbed. He had told no-one to come for at least an hour! He walked over to the door quickly, pulling it open. Aurendil's face softened as he realised who it was that stood infront of him. "Come in, come in," Aurendil demanded, moving to the side to let Heather past. She was a pretty face it was true, Aurendil thought silently to himself.

Celebmornie

« #6 : November 07, 2005, 01:07:08 AM »

*Moves into the room looking around but not feeling awed, Her father's rooms were better. She turns to face him suddenly nervous and she shifts slightly not meeting his eyes*

Sir I was in my new rooms and realized that the only clothes I have are the ones I'm wearing right now...I was curious if it was going to stay that way or if I would be reciving some...
Samwise Gamgee
Gwaith-i-Mírdain
Hobbit
Mythical

Mushrooms 0

« #7 : November 08, 2005, 02:56:25 AM »

Aurendil smirked as he heard her questions, thoughts running through his head. "Yes, you will get some clothes. You did not think I was that cruel did you?" He replied. "Is that all you wanted to ask?" Aurendil moved to a small table, pouring out some wine into a small glass. He drank it in one gulp, and then shook his head, trying to clear his mind of certain thoughts.

(sorry for short post)

Celebmornie

« #8 : November 11, 2005, 06:16:13 AM »

*Watches him for a moment before deciding to walk around and look at things since he hadn't told her to stay where she was. She stopped occasionally to look at something in depth otherwise just walking around keeping the King in her peripheral vision so as not to miss it if he moved and also curious about the man she was raised to fear and worry about. She wanted to see what the  big deal was.*

I did not know what to think of you, If I were to listen to the rumors you are a cruel and heartless man, but rumors are missleading since they are begun most times by those who hate you. So I don't know what you are actually like...And that is one of many questions in my head but the only I plan to ask.
Samwise Gamgee
Gwaith-i-Mírdain
Hobbit
Mythical

Mushrooms 0

« #9 : November 12, 2005, 03:18:55 AM »

Aurendil turned, and studied Heather's face. "You have not actually asked me a question..." He said calmly, placing the cup of wine behind him on the table. "So I cannot give a answer." His eyes followed Heather as she walked, taking silent note of what she stopped and studied. He knew that the other king's palace must be much grander, but that was because Aurendil was not stupid enough to spend great amounts of money on his palace... It would be destroyed one day. He spent his money on his armys

Celebmornie

« #10 : November 12, 2005, 03:28:03 AM »

*Turns to him and smiles laughing lightly and realizing he wasn't the dimwitted fool everyone said. He was sharp and payed attention.*

Well then I'll ask...What are you like?
Samwise Gamgee
Gwaith-i-Mírdain
Hobbit
Mythical

Mushrooms 0

« #11 : November 12, 2005, 03:33:49 AM »

A small smile graced Aurendil's face, almost unable to believe that someone had given him a compliment. He had alot of enemies, it was true, and he had very little trustworthy friends. "I don't think it is quite fair to ask me that," He said softly, "As, believe it or not, I could be ever so slightly biased.... I will let you judge for yourself, as that is the best option. For instance, what would you say, if I asked you what are you like?"

Celebmornie

« #12 : November 12, 2005, 03:41:42 AM »

*Smirks and moves closer to him looking at stuff along the way*

I would say that I am slightly rude at times and that I can be bossy, I am strong willed and I hate it when people lie to me...That gives you the basics.
Samwise Gamgee
Gwaith-i-Mírdain
Hobbit
Mythical

Mushrooms 0

« #13 : November 12, 2005, 03:45:58 AM »

Aurendil shrugged, glad to see that she had enough brains to think for herself. He used to hae some maids who were too afraid to even talk to him, in fear of saying anything wrong. He didn't know why the    ours spread that he would hurt people if they upset him, he had never once beaten or ordered someone to beat his staff. "Well, it appears you may have been thinking about that for a while.." Aurendil said

Celebmornie

« #14 : November 12, 2005, 03:55:37 AM »

*All out smiles and shakes her head stopping in front of him about two arm lengths away*

No, just came up with it...Do you have any questions for your new maid then?
: [1] 2 3 ... 10   
:  

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the Fair Use Clause of the Copyright Law.