Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

: Female
: 647

Even the smallest star shines in the darkness

« : November 28, 2006, 12:59:55 AM »

It’s the year 3000 and the planet Earth is in a state of equilibrium with the humans that live upon it. Global warming has been over come and the human race is now more technologically advanced then anyone ever dreamed off. This was thanks to do with one of the answers to the greatest questions that have ever been asked: Is there life in the universe besides us? There is. Trading, Alliances and friends allowed humans to become one of the most powerful beings in the world.

Until they met the Geni…

The Geni are a proud, powerful race. They showed humans cures from everything from the common cold to cancer. But then the deaths started. Three days of insanaty, nightmares and symptoms like the flu until on the third day the sufferers died because there organs crumble under the pressure of there beating hearts. It was a week or so after the beginning that the Earth received a transition from the Geni- They had to give up a piece of technology that they had acquired or the earth would be wiped out. The technology, like a mobile phone could open up wholes between time and space itself, transporting the user to another planet. The government of corse thinking there threat where futile. But then no word was heard from Paris… then Moscow disappeared of the map… entire cities destroyed in less then a heartbeat. After negotiations fail, the world leaders send through the portal device military personal, doctors, scientists and anyone else they believe that will preserve the human race.

So they come to the new planet and find themselves in a great city. On father discovery they find that it is situated in the middle of the ocean, the archeologists determine that the name of the city is Atlantis. What will a group of humans do? Stuck in a strange galaxy with no home to go to and new and even more formidable enemies then the ones that they left behind. And a divide that allows transport to there planets and dimensions in this galaxy…

(So we need milatery personel, doctors, sciantists... yada yada yada...)

Name: Major John Sheppard
Picture:
Other: Major John Sheppard is a gifted military pilot, posted at McMurdoch Air Force Base. Sheppard once defied a direct order and flew his helicopter to rescue two Rangers trapped behind enemy lines. He presents a tough exterior and hides his mathematical ability. He has a wry sense of humor and likes to pretend he's not as smart as he really is.

Sheppard tries his best to be a perfect and charming gentleman but fights with determination and with a single purpose. He distrusts authority and always goes with his gut feeling, letting his strong common sense morality lead his actions.

Soon as the evening shades prevail,
The moon takes up the wondrous tale,
And nightly to the listening earth,
Repeats the story of her birth.

Whilst all the stars that round her burn,
And all the planets, in their turn,
Conform the tidings as they roll,
And spread the truth from pole to pole.
[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

: 176

I Start Feeling Strong Enough To Break

« #1 : November 28, 2006, 01:19:02 AM »

Name: Doctor Sara Fox
Description:
Bio: Sara is a very imtelligent woman. She knows what she has to do and never lets emotions get involved with her work. She can be very sarcastic and a lot of people don't understand her when she is. She doesn't really like to get involoved with people emotionally because of a past experience that she has told no one about. She doesn't really open up and is very professional.

Name: Zach Dorian
Description:
Bio: Zach used to be in the same intern class as Sara. Whereas she stayed at that hospital, he moved on to a different hospital. Sara had always been there for him and he always had a bit of a thing for her, but he doesn't know if she likes him back. He gets sent to the base and is thrilled when he hears that Sara is there too. He starts to sense a little bit of jelousy from John, and plays with that. He can be quite manipulative when he wants to be...but is he working for the other side?
« : December 15, 2006, 02:54:02 AM The Iron Maiden Child »

@-}---}------

You say you love me too, Then why won't you go through, With the nightly kisses, With the hits and the misses, If you can make it on your own then, Go if you want to go, But stay if you want to know, The way through the mess we've made, And lie in a bed you know, Or go
Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #2 : November 28, 2006, 01:25:04 AM »

The alarms set of in the main room and with a loud crack like thunder, a portal opened up and in ran a dozzen people, firing back through the potal. Two of them where carrying a limp body between them and trhe portal closed with a crack. "Get Dr.Fox down here, Shepperds been shot..." one of them yelled, ignoring the protests of the bloody Majour.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #3 : November 28, 2006, 01:28:40 AM »

-Sara was awoken by one of the soldiers. She slowly opened her eyes and got up. She threw on the first t-shirt she got a hold of and the jeans that were on the floor. She grabbed one of her small first aid kits and jogged down the the stairs. She got to the bottom and looked at John and the soldiers standing around him-
Get him on a table then
-As they did she carried on to the table and stood above him-
Shepperd? Can you hear me?

@-}---}------

You say you love me too, Then why won't you go through, With the nightly kisses, With the hits and the misses, If you can make it on your own then, Go if you want to go, But stay if you want to know, The way through the mess we've made, And lie in a bed you know, Or go
Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #4 : November 28, 2006, 01:31:36 AM »

"I can here all of you, for cryin out loud!" he snapped sitting up. "A bang on the head and a bullit through the leg and everyone thinks in dieing," he said, looking around at the soldures.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #5 : November 28, 2006, 01:38:47 AM »

-Sara pushed him back down to lay on the table-
I know you're not dying Shepperd, I was just making sure you wasn't going to slip in to a sodding coma!
-Sara looked at his leg. Blood everywhere. she took a bottle of water off of one of the soldiers and poured it over the wound to clean it up. She looked at it closely. The bullet was lodged in there, but wasn't near a vein or artery. He was lucky. She looked back up at him and pulled the bullet out. She looked back at the wound. She opened her small kit, pulling out a bandage. She wrapped it around his leg and tied the ends together tightly. She looked back up at him-
You're gonna need some pain killers and I'll have to check up on it again in about 5 hours to make sure it doesn't get infected

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #6 : November 28, 2006, 01:43:59 AM »

"Right untill then I am going to go and kick those guies ar-" he was interupted by a voice over the intercom system anouncing that he was off active duty untill they had established who set the ambush. Shepperd slumped back anoyed.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #7 : November 28, 2006, 01:48:21 AM »

-Sara smirked-
That was a good thing Sheppard. You should even stand on your leg for a while, just in case.
-Sara looked at the crowd of soldiers around them. She turned and looked at them-
Move please.
-Sara smiled as they moved out of her way. She went to the small kitchen to grab a drink. She got a bottle of water out of the fridge and leant against the counter as she took a sip of it. She screwed the cap back on and looked up to the ceiling-

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #8 : November 28, 2006, 01:50:36 AM »

Sheppered poked his tounge at her back. How he hated Doctors. "Alright, since you guys are here, pull up a piew and we will get the debriefing done now..." he said rudely.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #9 : November 28, 2006, 01:58:37 AM »

-Sara put the bottle on her forehead. She was having such a nice sleep, especially as last night she was up half the night looking after one of the other soldiers who thought he was going to die, even though his arm was only grazed by a bullet. She looked back at the soldiers with Sheppard, they followed him so religiously, if he wasn't around, they'd all be rather lost. She was glad she wasn't like that, she used to be, but she's not any more, she's independent-

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #10 : November 28, 2006, 02:02:12 AM »

"... and the next person that insists on draging me back after an incident like that, you will fing my boot up you perverbial arse... dissmissed," he snapped and the men quickly left. Sheppered lent back and closed his eyes for the momant.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #11 : November 28, 2006, 02:07:13 AM »

-Sara heard what he had said. How dare he say that to them? They could have saved his life if that bullet was up a few centimetres. She walked back in there and looked at him-
You know what? Those people idolise you and you treat them like something on the bottom of your shoe. They saved your life today and you treat them like that! You really need to realise that one day you'll look around and they won't be there to help you

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #12 : November 28, 2006, 02:10:54 AM »

John sat up and looked at her. "Listen, Doc. I have been there to many times and I do not apreaciate being dragged back... I would have happily walked," he said dangerously. "And you do not know what its like being out in combat... unless you care to join us next time..." he smirked.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #13 : November 28, 2006, 02:18:22 AM »

-Sara looked at him and smirked-
Actually I wouldn't mind, maybe then you could be a doctor for the day. I know you probably don't have the brains to do it, or even the emotional strength, you can watch young kids die on you, close friends come down with horrible diseases and also if you're lucky your family tell you you're a disgrace because you didn't want to do what they wanted you to do.
-Sara tried to stop the anger pouring out of her in a huge rant that she could feel coming on, but she would leave it for her journal, that would be the safest place for it-

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #14 : November 28, 2006, 02:24:14 AM »

John looked at her and slowly got to his feet. "We have a recon mision comming up, we will need medical personell there," he said an turned away. "I had to shoot my own father, in the line or duty so dont preach emotional strenghth to me," he said and turned away.

[/size][/font]
: [1] 2 3 ... 32   
:  

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the Fair Use Clause of the Copyright Law.