0 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

: Female
: 176

I Start Feeling Strong Enough To Break

« : November 28, 2006, 12:32:50 AM »

Plot: Captain Jack Harkness, the former Time Agent and con man from the 51st century last seen traveling with the Doctor, ventures to early 21st century Cardiff. There, he becomes a member of Torchwood Institute, a renegade criminal investigation group founded by Queen Victoria to battle hostile extraterrestrial and supernatural threats.

Jack and his team have discovered a new threat, but she doesn't know she is a threat. This girl, Roxanne Sommers, she can feel peoples emotions and think their thoughts. Other than that she can also plant feelings and thoughts in other peoples heads. She can't control it and doesn't know what to do. She does the worst thing possible and tries to hide from Torchwood in public. She is most dangerous in public and can make complete strangers suddenly attack or fall in love with each other. Can Torchwood stop her?

Character List:
Roxanne Sommers - Me
Captain Jack Harkness - Aren
Owen Harper - Me
Gwen Cooper -  Aren
Toshiko Sato -

Name: Roxanne 'Roxy' Sommers
Description:
Bio: Roxanne used to live in London with a a group of friend when she went to college. She moved out when she first started to feel weird which was about 4 months ago. She travelled across the UK and decided to stay in Cardiff. She liked it there and that's when it her power died down a bit. then about a month ago, it became a lot stronger and Roxanne feels like she now has no where to turn to.

Name: Owen Harper
Description:
Bio: Owen can be insolent and thoughtless, with little consideration for the rules. He is also a genius who unfortunately, knows it and believes that fact alone justifies any means he uses.
« : November 28, 2006, 12:45:52 AM The Iron Maiden Child »

@-}---}------

You say you love me too, Then why won't you go through, With the nightly kisses, With the hits and the misses, If you can make it on your own then, Go if you want to go, But stay if you want to know, The way through the mess we've made, And lie in a bed you know, Or go
Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

: 647

Even the smallest star shines in the darkness

« #1 : November 28, 2006, 12:41:42 AM »

Name: PC Gwen Cooper
Description: Click

Name: Captain Jack Harkness
Description: Click

Soon as the evening shades prevail,
The moon takes up the wondrous tale,
And nightly to the listening earth,
Repeats the story of her birth.

Whilst all the stars that round her burn,
And all the planets, in their turn,
Conform the tidings as they roll,
And spread the truth from pole to pole.
[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #2 : November 28, 2006, 12:50:42 AM »

-Roxanne was sat on a park bench, her knees pulled up to her chest and her head on her knees. She wanted to get away from everything and everyone. She looked around the park. Everyone seemed so happy, apart from her. She put her head back on her knees, unable to clear the thoughts of sadness. She suddenly felt the mood of everyone else around her change-

*Owen was sitting in the back of the car. He pulled himself forward*
Jack, how do we know where this girl is going to be? We don't even know what she looks like

@-}---}------

You say you love me too, Then why won't you go through, With the nightly kisses, With the hits and the misses, If you can make it on your own then, Go if you want to go, But stay if you want to know, The way through the mess we've made, And lie in a bed you know, Or go
Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #3 : November 28, 2006, 12:55:41 AM »

"Owen, will you just lear to trust me?" Jack snapped from the drioving seet. It had been along day that they had been searching for the girl.

"I checked the police records, there was an atack earlyer today that fits the sudden description," Gwen said brightly from her seat next to Jack.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #4 : November 28, 2006, 01:06:46 AM »

*Owen looked at Gwen*
And where was this attack?

-Roxanne looked up and could see a couple. They looked so sweet together. She heard the thoughts of the man, they weren't on the women, they were of another woman. Roxanne felt so bad and accidently planted his thoughts in his girlfriend's mind. She went crazy and started screaming and shouting at him. Roxanne knew it was time to move on and stood up, slowly walking out of the park. She couldn't handle this anymore-

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #5 : November 28, 2006, 01:09:00 AM »

"Owen, itsa like you dont trust me! In a park...o hold on... a demestic desterbance comming through, same place. Jack, turn left..." he said, tapping on the keybored lightly as she talked.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #6 : November 28, 2006, 01:22:10 AM »

-Roxanne turned her collar up and looked around. No one else was around. She was out of the park finally, away from the people. She wasn't paying attention to anything and walked out in to the road-

*Owen saw the girl walking out in front of the car*
Jack! Break!

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #7 : November 28, 2006, 01:28:30 AM »

Jack looked back and slammed on the breaks, luckily they skidded to a halt before they hurt her. Gwen lept out of the car. "Are you alright?" she asked, ignoring the bleeps that the computer was making

[Are Gwen and Owen togther in this?]

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #8 : November 28, 2006, 01:33:38 AM »

[Yeah, but no one knows about it]

-Roxanne looked up at her. She knew who she was, well, she knew she worked for Torchwood, that place someone told her of. She didn't want anything to do with them. She felt something in this woman. A dirty secret, sitting in the car. She looked towards the car. The guy sitting in the back. They were together, but they shouldn't be. She looked back at the woman-
I'm fine

*Owen saw Roxanne look at him*
I don't like the way she just looked at me

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #9 : November 28, 2006, 01:36:43 AM »

"Stop being such a coward Owen, she just got nearly hit by a car!" Grew snapped as Jack climbed out the car. "I am Captain Jack, who are you?" he asked, smiling cheekily.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #10 : November 28, 2006, 01:44:24 AM »

-Roxanne looked at Jack. She couldn't feel his emotions, or read his thoughts, it was like he was...dead. She swollowd hard-
R...Ro...Rose.
-Roxanne wasn't sure if they knew her name or not. Lying wasn't her strong point, but hopefully they would just blame the stutter on the shock. She looked at Owen as he was getting out of the car and then back at Jack-

*Owen watched Roxanne. Something didn't sit right with him, but he couldn't quite place what*

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #11 : November 28, 2006, 01:47:57 AM »

"You looked a litle shocked, how about you come with us and we will let you and Gwen have some qualaty girls time," Jack said, smiling sweetly. Something about this girl made him wonder who shew was.

Gwen stepped back away from Roxanne, next to Owen.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #12 : November 28, 2006, 01:51:34 AM »

-Roxanne nodded slowly, smiling weakly up at Jack-
S...sure. O...okay

*Owen looked at Gwen and smirked. He then looked at Roxanne-
Does something...not feel right about this girl?
*Owen's voice was quiet so only Gwen could hear*

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #13 : November 28, 2006, 01:54:46 AM »

"Come on, you can sit in Tosh's seat," he lead het to the Car.

Gwen smiled at Owen. "Im sure she is just a normal human being," she said softly, hoping it was true.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #14 : November 28, 2006, 02:01:48 AM »

-Roxanne followed Jack to the car and sat in the back-

*Owen looked at Gwen*
Well, then you can sit with her
*Before Gwen had a chance to reply, Owen was sat in the front of the car*

@-}---}------

: [1] 2 3 ... 48   
:  

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the Fair Use Clause of the Copyright Law.