Moreta
Dragonlady
Eagle of the North
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

: Female
: 846

« : April 09, 2007, 05:02:36 AM »

Ok, Iv kinda started up roleplaying again recently, are there any roleplays that aren't too far through that Momo could join? Or perhaps anyone that fancies starting a new roleplay with me?

Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

: 176

I Start Feeling Strong Enough To Break

« #1 : April 09, 2007, 06:07:53 AM »

Hey! I've never roleplayed with you before, so I don't know what RPs you like, but I have started a couple Sci-Fi ones that no one has joined...and a House RP [if you even like the show] and I wouldn't mind starting an RP with you, if you wanted

@-}---}------

You say you love me too, Then why won't you go through, With the nightly kisses, With the hits and the misses, If you can make it on your own then, Go if you want to go, But stay if you want to know, The way through the mess we've made, And lie in a bed you know, Or go
Icy
High Dúnedain King
Maia
Mythical

Mushrooms 0

: 3516

« #2 : April 12, 2007, 08:49:15 PM »

I wanna get back into R/Ping :D  If you wanna start a Fantasy one or something, I don't mind joining :D  I don;t get online very often, but usually at least once/twice a week :)

Icy x

Pippy
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

: 237

Oh arrrrr

« #3 : April 12, 2007, 09:14:31 PM »

I don't really post on here much. Not got much time atm :P but if anyone makes of which is interesting I will join :P
Moreta
Dragonlady
Eagle of the North
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

: 846

« #4 : April 13, 2007, 05:30:53 AM »

Ok Ill have a think over the next coupla days, see if I can come up with a good fantasy themed roleplay for ya all :)

Pippy
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

: 237

Oh arrrrr

« #5 : April 23, 2007, 03:59:20 AM »

Goes to show you
Roleplaying has died recently. I have just finished off deleating all the unactivated members off of my own forum
: [1]   
:  

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the Fair Use Clause of the Copyright Law.