0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

: Female
: 176

I Start Feeling Strong Enough To Break

« : June 20, 2006, 01:40:13 AM »

I know there is already a Doctor Who Roleplay, but it kinda died and Samwise gave me permission to start a new one...I feel so special!

Plot: Hailey was sat in her apartment, waiting for her roomie to get home. She sighed as she flicked through the channels seeing there was nothing on. She laid back and felt a pain rush up her leg. Her leg had never been the same after she had an accident at school. She tells everyone that she fell off a climbing frame, but it's not the real reason. She looked at her cieling and then back at her TV. Suddenly, a big blue box appeared in her front living room. She was full of two emotions, fear and anger. Anger because everytime that blue box appeared, some one she loved died. When she was just 5, it was her parents. Then when she was 15 it was her brother and that's when she really hurt her leg. Then when she was 25 it was her boyfriend. The reason she was in fear was because she thought The Doctor was here for her. The real reason was she was the reicarnation of a God. Every 30 years they have to give the God, Hailey, a sacrifice. The Doctor takes Hailey away to another planet and resets her life so the God isn't given the sacrifice and everytime the occult followers gets smaller and smaller. So, although she thinks she's only 29 and 30 in a few days, she's really 900 years old.

Character List:
The Doctor - Shalimar
Hailey Summers - Me

Name: Hailey Summers
Des:
Bio: Hailey is what you would class as an average British female. She works in Top Shop and lives with her best friend. But underneath it all, she has secrets, all of them about The Doctor. When she was 5 years old, she heard a noise and went down stairs to see The Doctor, standing over her parent's dead bodies. Then when she was 15, she crawled, after pulling a heavy beam that crushed her leg off, to see him stand over her brother's dead body. Then when she was 25, she saw the same unaged Doctor standing over her now dead boyfriend. She has always had a great fear that he would one day kill her.
« : August 07, 2006, 01:38:56 AM [just.a.girl] »

@-}---}------

You say you love me too, Then why won't you go through, With the nightly kisses, With the hits and the misses, If you can make it on your own then, Go if you want to go, But stay if you want to know, The way through the mess we've made, And lie in a bed you know, Or go
Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

: 647

Even the smallest star shines in the darkness

« #1 : August 07, 2006, 12:45:36 AM »

*Flaps* I am currently ADICTED to that series... mainly due to the new doctor  :wub:

Name: The Doctor
Description: AND

Soon as the evening shades prevail,
The moon takes up the wondrous tale,
And nightly to the listening earth,
Repeats the story of her birth.

Whilst all the stars that round her burn,
And all the planets, in their turn,
Conform the tidings as they roll,
And spread the truth from pole to pole.
[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #2 : August 07, 2006, 01:41:54 AM »

[Thank you for joining. We can start if you don't mind]

-Hailey looked at the big blue box that had just landed in her living room. She knew that box, it was th box that appeared when her parents died. It was the box that appeared when her brother died. It was the box that appeared when her boyfriend died. She knew who would be inside it, that murderous fiend, who never seemed to age. She swallowed her fear and rose, waiting to approach this man and kick his butt-

@-}---}------

You say you love me too, Then why won't you go through, With the nightly kisses, With the hits and the misses, If you can make it on your own then, Go if you want to go, But stay if you want to know, The way through the mess we've made, And lie in a bed you know, Or go
Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #3 : August 07, 2006, 02:26:22 AM »

(Yeah sure)

The Doctor wandered out the Tardis, scratching his hair confused. "I could have sworn I re-routed the powe...Oh hello!" he said brightly to Hailey, grinning broadly. "I see the decoration hasn't changed much...are you still in the 60ies?" he asked, hands in pockets gazing at the walls.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #4 : August 12, 2006, 11:22:43 PM »

-Hailey look at The Doctor. She clenched her fist as she stared at him-
What the hell are you doing here?
-As Hailey spoke the anger rose, and was detectable in her voice. She quickly glaced around at the small table by her door to check if the pepper spray was there-

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #5 : August 13, 2006, 01:22:33 AM »

The Doctor rolled his eyes. How to explain? "Well," he said deciding that the truth was the best opinion no matter how bad she may find it. "You are a 900 year old goddess with a band of worshipers that need to sacrifice something to you at your 30th birthday and I come every 30 years or so to make sure that does not happen," he said blaintly, looping his thumbs in the belt loops of his trousers.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #6 : August 13, 2006, 07:13:15 PM »

-Hailey stared at The Doctor. What did that mean? She looked at him confused-
So...I'm 900? And I'm...a godess?
-Hailey looked at The Doctor. She would leave the three most important questions for last-

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #7 : August 13, 2006, 08:33:51 PM »

"Tequniqly No- Every time before you get to 29 I reset your life on alother planet and you start all over again but your conciousness is," he said and gestrued at the Tardis. "Dont belive me, come look inside! I wont Kidnapp you or anything," he said and frowned at her.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #8 : August 15, 2006, 01:05:09 AM »

Why should I trust you? You killed my parents?!
-Hailey glared at him...the anger had finally burst out of her. She couldn't help it, she had to let it out, but was this the right man, did he even do it. Or was he just a stander by who did nothing? She didn't care, she wanted to know-

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #9 : August 15, 2006, 01:12:37 AM »

The Doctor frowned. "I didn't kill them, Hailey. I do not know how they died... I was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time," he said slowly, holding up his hands in mock defence.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #10 : August 15, 2006, 01:17:30 AM »

-Hailey looked at The Doctor. The memories came rushing back as a shooting pain went up her leg. Her brother lying next to her...dead. As she looked up from her brother's dead body, she saw The Doctor, then everything faded to black. She was relieved when she woke up, thinking that The Doctor would have killed her-
And my brother?

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #11 : August 15, 2006, 01:23:12 AM »

"Im my life time, I can end up in many 'wrong places at the wrong times," The Doctor said slowly. He honistly did not know why he was there both times when it happened, but h did know that they needed to go now.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #12 : August 15, 2006, 01:32:48 AM »

-Hailey looked at the Doctor. She sighed. She guessed she would go with him. If he was lying, she would just kick his butt. She looked down at her tatty old Converse. She then looked back at The Doctor and nodded-
Okay, I'll go with you

@-}---}------

Shalimar
From The Dark Side
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

« #13 : August 15, 2006, 01:41:15 AM »

"Then come on, we have... what? Four days is it?" he asked, frowning as he did so. "Your birthday I meen," he added as an afterthought.

[/size][/font]
Broken Angel
Mighty

Mushrooms 0

« #14 : August 15, 2006, 01:48:13 AM »

-Hailey nodded-
How did you know?
-Hailey looked at him. She realised that he would know because if he was late, then some person would be sacrificed. She smiled, kind of embarassed-
Don't worry.
-She smirked-
Hope you got me a pressie, or do I die, I mean, like, is my life reset before I turn 30 or a few hours after?

@-}---}------

: [1] 2 3 ... 91   
:  

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the Fair Use Clause of the Copyright Law.