The Age of the Ring

Map .  
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   
: BrokeBack Mountain  ( 31192 )
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Celebmornie

« #75 : February 14, 2006, 02:10:18 AM »

Ennis frowned at him shaking his head slightly. "You've been up there all day without any rest...if you want to rest up for a bit you can come up later and I'll trade you.." He said knowing that even easy tasks were tiresome.
Sharon

« #76 : February 14, 2006, 04:22:00 AM »

Jack looked at him and smiled "I'll come up with you...nothing to do around here.." He glanced around the camp and grinned at Ennis "Dunno why the boss insisted one stays up here it's pointless"
Celebmornie

« #77 : February 15, 2006, 07:22:15 PM »

Ennis shrugged thinking that at least he would have someone to talk to to help pass the time. "Alright It'll be better to have someone to talk to..."
Sharon

« #78 : February 15, 2006, 11:22:43 PM »

Jack grinned and walked over to his horse. He checked the tack was all on properly before mountain the horse. "Come on" He called as he urged the horse onwars. He looked over his shoulder at Ennis and smiled before ajusting his hat slightly
Celebmornie

« #79 : February 17, 2006, 04:04:56 AM »

Ennis nodded standing and finishes the sandwiches before handing one to Jack and after checking the horse he mounts. "Let's go.." he say's taking a bite of his sandwich and heading up to watch the sheep.
Sharon

« #80 : February 20, 2006, 10:37:40 PM »

Once they reached the area, Jack dismounted from his horse. He sat himself looking over at the sheep "Im not going to count them all" He laughed "I doubt the boss will miss one or two sheep"
: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   
:  

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the Fair Use Clause of the Copyright Law.