The Age of the Ring

Home   Main Site Help Search Chat Map Login Register   **
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 02:14:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Calendar
October 2014
SuMoTuWeThFrSa

Today in Middle Earth
Frodo recovers and wakes. Boromir arrives in Rivendell (3018)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTR Character Bios  (Read 41247 times)
Blaen
Ranger of the North

Mushrooms 0

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2004, 07:38:09 PM »

heres my fave

name: Prince Eltharion
race: Elf/Dark Elf (depending on my mood cheesy)
weapons: elven blade, Yew long bow, elven daggers
description:

other: very mysterious
« Last Edit: June 02, 2004, 07:39:34 PM by Medivh » Logged

¬Blaen¬
Imus Istis
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2004, 05:26:46 PM »

Name - Isar of Mirkwood - but now goes under the name of Celemir of Lorien
Age - Was born in II 1814
Height - 6'2''
Eyes - Light brown
Face - Fair of face, but one who has seen too many dangers and sorrows in his lifetime
Descent - Son of Calearen, King of Mirkwood from II 1798 - II 3130 and of an ancient Sindar princess Inducil (II 1500 - Went to undying lands)
Race - Sindar
Weapons - a light, slightly curved elven blade with runes engraved on it with the name GITHILIANT, or 'Blade of the Rising Moon'.  A yew-wood bow and a quiver of green tipped arrows - Lorien arrows.

story

Celemir of Lorien was born Isar Vanyarmor in the summer of 1814 in the second age in Mirkwood.  However, his father instantly took a dislike to him.  For at first, Isar's spirit was fiery and fierce and in the early years of his life, and there were many quarrels between the two.  However, his mother was different.  Being of an especially pure Sindarin house, Inducil was blessed with patience and tolerance.  She understood him well, and vice versa for Isar.  There was great love between the two.  But Inducil was split between her son and her husband - an impossible choice.  She tried to ignore the sparks flying between the two - in vain.

But then, in 1840, when Isar was still young, there was an especially bad argument between the two men.  Isar knew what he had to do.  He stole the prize sword of his father, Githiliant and a bow made of yew.  And none would resist him, for his skill in weapons was great.  He ran - far away from Mirkwood - even unto Rhovanion where he could descry the great gate of Mordor.  He fled, fled, even has far south as the northern fences of Gondor, living a nomadic life, always aware of his father's servants chasing him.  

Eventually, he collapsed under the eves of fair Lorien.  Celeborn and Galadriel had forseen his coming, and they were troubled, for Isar was a great warrior, but they feared the wrath of Calearen.  Nonetheless, during the next 100 years, Calearen fought strongly on the marches of Lorien against the growing force of Dol Guldur and Moria - where he struck up an extremely strong friendship with Haldir and his brothers.  In II 1958, he learnt of his mother's death.  He was distraught.  For hours, days on end, he would not speak to anyone unless need be.  But eventually, later that year, he became himself again.  No-one knew what had happened, or why, but he has continued to be a vital force in the defence of Lorien against a sea of foes - still remaining a mystery, and he knew that he must not linger in Lorien forever...
tatteredsoul
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2004, 03:09:17 PM »

Two new characters, evil twins this time Roll Eyes

Name: Darkansas (dar-kan-saw)
Race: Human
Desc: Tall & lean with raven hair and black eyes. His face never gives anything away, & his voice is deep & powerful. He is dressed in fine clothes of midnight blue & blackcurrant purple.
History: He & his twin sister, Dramania (below), were raised by law-abiding citizens of Gondor. They left their city at the age of 16 & were soon named outlaws in every kingdom due to their evil & merciless nature. Darkansas will do anything to get what he wants, regardless of ant obstacles in his way, including humans.
Weapon(s)Embarrassed Lonsword made from the same dark metal as Dramania's daggers.
Other: His horse is raven black with an elaborately decorated saddle and bridle. He is also accompanied by a large black bird, of the sort which is not seen anymore.

Name: Dramania (dra-marn-ya)
Desc: Tall & slender with raven hair & black eyes. Her face is often seductive, & her voice is soft & suggestive. She wears fine clothes of midnight blue & blackcurrant purple.
History: She & her twin brother, Darkansas (above), were raised by law-abiding citizens of Gondor. They left their city at the age of 16 & were soon named outlaws in every kingdom due to their evil & merciless nature. Dramania will do anything it takes to get her way, & she often succeeds by using her incredible seductiveness.
Weapons: Twin curved daggers made from the same dark metal as Darkansas' sword.
Other: Her horse is raven black with an elaborately decorated saddle & bridle. She is also accompanied by a huge ebony cat, about as big as a a small horse or a pony.
WereWolf
Legendary

Mushrooms 0

IM me if you can make a avatar for me

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2004, 11:51:08 PM »

Name- Tuco Beneditco pacífico Juan-Maria Ramirez (Known as the rat)
des-
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 09:50:20 PM by WereWolf » Logged

IM me if you can make a sig for me
Jadda Stonemold
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2004, 04:17:21 AM »

Name:Jadda Stonemould
Race:Hobbit
Born:Hobbiton
Hieght:3foot
Weight:30 lpd
Hair:to her shoulder Brown curly
Transportation:Pony or foot
Pony: Holly color Dark brown with a black mane & tail
Family:Dad  Drogo Mom Pearl Took
Name:Chaendra
Race:Men
Born:Minas Tirith
Hieght:5 foot 7 inches
Weight:120
Hair:To the middle of her spin Brown wavy
Transportation:Horse or foot
Horse:Unithien White with Black mane & tail
Family:Dad Faramir Mom Eyowen
*~GoLdBeRrY~*
Númenórean

Mushrooms 0

Hobbits really are amazing creatures

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2004, 06:20:59 PM »

Name : Daena
race : hobbit
daughter of Pippin

Name : Fónia
Race : Mixed (her mother was an elf,father was man)
Weapon : Sword

In my character bio on page 2 i have 3 characters, one is a hobbit called Deana, daughter of Merry and one is a warrior elf named Fonia.

*~Hey! Ho! To the bottle I go, to heal my heart and drown my woe!~*

G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N.S love Karl day

enigma
Newborn

Mushrooms 0

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2004, 06:29:02 AM »

Name: Miranda
Weapon: Axe
Desc: Wavy, chocolate brown hair tumbles over her shoulders down to her breasts on her curveous but muscular body.  Standing at 5'9", she tends to hide inside her dark dusty cloak, ocassionally intimidating as she peers out with her dark inquisitive eyes.  However she loves to have a good time and is easy to talk to as she shares travelling stories and warms strangers with her hearty laugh.  Mirinda never stays in one place for very long and tends to be mysterious and suspicious.
History: This is known only to Mirinda herself.

Death is only the beginning.
Blaen
Ranger of the North

Mushrooms 0

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2004, 09:21:15 PM »

(ok ive changed my character Meltharius alot so ill post him agen)

name: Meltharius Stormbearer
race: half elf
weapons: his sword Kelduris and a long bow made of yew
des:
bio: both his parents died when he was very young and he was raised by his elven grandfather. His alliegance is neutral. He spends most of his time travelling and has many contacts all over middle-earth.

name: Blaen
race: numenoreon
des:
weapons: his sword Randasil
bio: had a normal childhood and he joined the rangers at the age 17. His alliegance is good.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2004, 01:03:54 AM by The Mouth of Sauron » Logged

¬Blaen¬
M
Guard of the Citadel
Númenórean

Mushrooms 0

« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2004, 05:35:17 PM »

My updated character bio's Smiley:

Name: Eleclya
Race: Elf
Des:
Weapons: She has a light silver sword, its handle bears a green snake coiling round it and it's blade has elvish writen upon it. She also carries a bow and arrow and 2 daggers which are also in the same style as her sword
Other: She might not look it but Eleclya is very strong and powerfull in battle, she is very brave and always cares for others before herself. She is wise and tries to make decission's for the best

She has 2 horses named Lessien and Nessa: mostly uses Lessien (on the right)

Name: Eowania
Race: Man
Desc:

Weapons: She has a sword named Dulcatsil (pictured above Roll Eyes) and two daggers
History:Eowania was born in the kingdom of Rohan and is somehow related to Eowyn but doesn't yet know, her village was attacked by a group of Orcs and Goblins at a very young age, both of her parents were killed and she was forced to flee with her brother. She and her brother grew up together in the wild, her brother is now a soldier of Rohan but Eowania set out on her own and now roam's the woods surrounding places such as Rohan and Gondor killing any evil creature that walks in her path. Eowania is on her own a lot but finds friends in creatures of the wood, she has a Raven that follows her every step and is always there to protect and warn her of danger if she needs it. Eowania can seem cold to others because she is alone a lot and had a bad past.

She has a horse named Calin, he is jet black with a white mane and tail, he is very loyal to Eowania and would never leave her in danger

Name:Adwin
Race: Dark Elf/ Vampire
Desc:
Weapons: She has a sword called Alatol, it's handle is black and is very neatly patterned, she also has two disc shaped blades and two daggers
Other: She doesn't remember anything of her past life before she became a vampire and doesn't really care for others, she is a ruthless fighter and never gives any mercy.

Name: Her name is forgotten but she goes by the name if Moon Child
Race: Dark Elf
Des:

Weapons: A Elven crafted sword, a single dagger. She also uses magic, the reason why she was named Moon Child is because she gets her powers from the moon. You often see her working her magic with the moon placed in her hand, she can take it from the sky itself.
Other: Moon Child is very alone, because of her bad past to others she can seem cold and unwelcoming

Name:Eäredia
Des:
History: Her past is hidden from her, she know's nothing from her family and doesn't really want to find out either
Other: Eäredia is a ruthless fighter and always keeps her distance from people, she tries not to get too involved with friendships and relationships and is pretty alone most of the time. She doesn't trust people easily and can seem cold to some people when she hasn't known them for long

Name: Larewen
Desc:
Weapons: Swift silver sword with elvish enscriptions on the blade, 2 daggers
Other: Larewen was raised by her parents to fight against evil and protect her kin. She won't stop at anything if her friends or family are in danger and is very caring towards those who she loves
« Last Edit: July 27, 2004, 05:53:34 PM by Smeagol Rox » Logged

G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N.S
*Musical~Soul*
Númenórean

Mushrooms 0

Kara Thrace=<3

« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2004, 10:30:22 PM »

Okay, updated characters.

Good

Name: Morwen
Race: Elf but has a charm over her so she looks human.
Description: Tall, slender human with short blonde hair and green eyes.
Bio: Morwen is descendant of an ancient royal line, but she doesn't know it. Her people have long since deceased mysteriously, and she lost her memory after her parents secretly sent her away for her safety. Also for her safety, her parents had a spell put on her so she looks human. She has always felt like she was special, but she couldn't figure it out. In order to break the spell, and inherit the land of her people, she must learn the truth about her past, and make friends with people who will help her.
Weapons: None, but she is very good at using swords and bows. She would sneak about and practice with them without anyone knowing.   

Name: Isthradë
Description: When Isithradë is in her original form (elf) She is a tall, slender elf with long, light brown hair. She has one green eye and one blue eye. Her fair skin gives off a soft radiant glow.
Weapons: She is her own weapon.
Bio: Isithradë was originally a wood elf, but not much is known of her parents. As Isithradë grew older, she eventually became an outcast, and the only place she wanted to be was at home. However, her parents didn't really enjoy her company because she wouldn't speak, just lock herself in her room and not come out for a long time. As punishment for Isithradë's silence, her parents stopped speaking to her. One night, Isithradë ran away because the silence had finally taken it's toll on her. She has never looked back since. On her travels, Isithradë met a hermit who gave her the power to transform into anything. (Like animals, plants, etc.) That is why she is her own weapon.

Name: Celia
Decription: Average height, blue eyes, long black hair, slender
Weapons: Sword called Nardring, bow adn arrow, anything she can find
Bio: Twin sister of Celios. Her and her brother cam from a village outside Rohan. She would always be going on adventures as a child. Her and Celios now travel wherever they want. Celia is learning magic from a group of elves that they have met.

Name: Celios
Description: Tall, blue eyes, black hair, slightly muscular
Weapons: Sword called Nardrol, bow and arrow
Bio: Twin brother of Celia. Came from a village near Rohan. Celios isn't as resourceful or creative as Celia, and is only learning simple and useful spells from the elves. He always goes where Celia goes, because it would kill him if he lost her.

Name:Elena
Race: Good werewolf
Decription: Long tawny hair, blue-green eyes, golden-bronze skin, tall and slender
Weapons: her Change, anything she can find
Bio: She was bitten when she was 12, and lived wiht the Pack unitl she was well enough to live on her own, because her parents were dead. She doesn't live with the Pack, but visits often enough to be considered a Pack member.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2004, 10:43:41 PM by Spirit of the Night » Logged

All this has happened before, all will happen again.

"Spins and turns, angles and curves. The shape of dreams, half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of earth and touch the face of perfection - a perfect face, perfect lace. Find the perfect world for the end of Kara Thrace. End of line."

G.U.A.R.D.I.A.N.S. forever!
Crystiniana
Newborn

Mushrooms 0

~PoTc FaNdOm GuRl~

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2004, 05:51:50 PM »

Name: Crystal SunWraith

Race: 1/2 Elven, 1/4 Galacian, 1/4 human

description: very pretty, has blonde hair and deep blue eyes, her usual dress is well worn jedi robes and she carries just one weapon with her, a gold handled Lightsabre with a white blade.

other: She is Sakudras best freind and she is with him most of the time, though her home is on coruscant, where she lives with obi wan kenobi (her husband) and her two children gala (the chosen one) and benamana, both 8 months old.

history: her parents nomi and Angdur sunrider were assassinated alon with her older sister Vima when she was 6 and from then lived along with fellow jedi in the newly fomred temple. at the age of 16 she was a master already and was summonded to the planet of rivendell (i know..confusing) wer she found out she was betrothed to an elven prince as a peace offering between too elven worlds. On the wedding day she ran and found herself at the elven ports were she met Captian Jack Sparrow, they fell in love and married, by then crystiniana had changed her name to Crystal and had forgotten all her jedi training. They had 3 children, Rachell, James (jim) and Grace. james was murdured at the age of 3 and grace was also murdured at the age of 2 months. After a few happenings which i shant list here crystal relised she had to get back to the jedi, so she left jack and rachell and went back to the temple on coruscant, heart broken. She was made a full master again after a few months and she got famous after the media found out about what she had gone through. Crystiniana formed a polical party like no other, protecting pirates and later on became a main senator in the republic. She fell in love with obi wan and they had a daughter, Amitee but sadly she was taken away, because at the time they didnt think crystiniana woul survive, for she had come down with a terminal illness called Vergeres Tears. She did survive but with the consiquenes of having to live with the illness fr the rest of her natural life. a few years later she had ben and gala, making the Vergeres worse, but Gala was found to be the Chosen One, forflilling an ancient propercy of the jedi.

It's a long hard fight -- But I'll always live for tomorrow -- I'll look back on myself and say I did it for love -- Yes I did it for love -- for love -- oh I did it for love
http://dirtyblackbess.proboards28
Lady Arwen
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2004, 02:34:55 PM »

I just had to say this....your John is downright gorgeous, ElvenGoth!!!
Blaen
Ranger of the North

Mushrooms 0

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2004, 07:26:34 PM »

(hey heres my new character...i need an evil 1 cheesy)

name: Glaurung
des:
weapons: flame breath, claws, teeth, and inteligence (well i count that as a weapon)
bio: the first of the dragons created by the Dark Lord Morgoth. Supposedly slain by Túrin but infact survived the wounds and with the help of the Dark Lord he managed to hide for milenia. Now he returns to lead the dragons in the domination of middle-earth.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2004, 07:26:53 PM by Boba Fett » Logged

¬Blaen¬
Beren
Rohirrim

Mushrooms 0

Ride to wrath. Ride to Ruin and the Worlds Ending

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2004, 07:24:43 PM »

okay my bios are a bit scattered so here they are together and updated

Name: Beren
Desc: check AV
Weapons: Sword Dulcatsil, LongBow
Other: The story of Beren and Luthien is well known and how they were both sent back after their deaths, now he has been sent back one more time in an hour of great need.

Name: Valir
Desc: Tall, short dark hair, stern looking
Weapons: Sword Dulcatsil, spear, short knife, longbow at need
Other: Ranger of the north, accounted a loner even by ranger standards, he whitnessed his brother killed in front of his own eyes at the hands of the enemy, distrusts large groups of people and slow to trust strangers: thus travels alone shunning the company of all - even his own kin.

Name: Khan
Race: Unknown
Genger: Male
Desc: looks like a man but was twisted by the enemy to his own needs
Other:  Not much is known about Khan before the enemy released him as his servent, loyal to all evil things, many orcs follow him out of fear, hates Elves and dedicates himself to destroying all Elves left in Middle Earth.

I should really think of something to write down here
Blaen
Ranger of the North

Mushrooms 0

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2004, 12:35:32 AM »

(heres another of my characters)

name: Laredith
race: half elf
des:
weapons: small crossbow, a poisoned dagger and a short sword.
bio: shunning the ways of the elves she became a thief. all of her race regard her with contempt with the exception of her oldest friend Meltharius.

¬Blaen¬
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Recent
[August 12, 2014, 03:04:29 AM]

by EG
[May 01, 2014, 03:11:56 AM]

[March 20, 2014, 05:55:35 AM]

[November 07, 2013, 04:59:14 PM]

by Anne
[April 24, 2013, 12:40:05 PM]

by GG
[April 23, 2013, 07:20:36 PM]

[March 04, 2013, 04:36:17 PM]

[March 04, 2013, 04:34:49 PM]

[March 04, 2013, 04:33:17 PM]

[March 04, 2013, 04:31:52 PM]
Members
Total Members: 733
Latest: rangerfromthenorth
Stats
Total Posts: 110918
Total Topics: 1357
Online Today: 26
Online Ever: 245
(June 16, 2007, 09:42:41 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the Fair Use Clause of the Copyright Law.